- Standard: ASTM, BS, GB, JIS
- Grade: ASTM Gr50
- Dimensions: 100feet
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BAILEY
- Model Number: CB200-JSBL-001
- Type: Heavy
- Application: Steel Structure Bridge
- Color: Various original green painting,light grey zinc coating
- Dimension: 3.048m*2.14m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard 40HQ Container|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after prepayments|
Specifications1 Bailey assembly highway bridge
2 Portable pre-fabricated truss bridge
3 Factory export directly
4 Provide design for free
The Bailey Bridge was a British-designed portable pre-fabricated truss bridge, designed for use by military engineering units to bridge gaps up to 200 feet wide. The bridges were introduced into service in 1942 and first used by Allied units in combat beginning in 1943 during the Second World War. The design was unique in that:
- Construction required no tools or heavy equipment.
- Bridge components were small enough to be carried in trucks and even man portable over short distances.
- The bridge was strong enough to bear the weight of vehicles up to 70 tons (Bridge Classification 70).
The Bailey Bridge consisted of basic parts:
- The deck of the bridge consisted of a number of 19-foot wide transoms that ran across the bridge.
- 10 foot long stringers ran between the transoms, forming a square.
- The bridge's strength was provided by side panels (as at right), which were 10 feet long cross-braced beams placed vertically above the stringers, and clamped to the stringers to hold them in place.
- Ribands were placed on top of the completed structural frame, and wood planking placed on top of the ribands to provide a roadbed. (Wood planking was replaced by steel later in the war, which was less susceptible to damage from metal vehicle tracks.)
Each unit constructed of these components created a single 10 foot long section of bridge, with a 12 foot wide roadbed.
|Span Construction-Load Table ---Extra Single Lane (W=4200mm)|
|Span Construction-Load Table ---Double Lane (W=7350mm)|
|1.SS shows one range one tier; DS shows two ranges one tier; TS shows three ranges one tier; DD shows two range two tiers etc.|
|2.If R follows SS, DS, DD, etc, means reinforce type,and R1 means only one range reinforced, R2 means two ranges reinforced etc.|
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|